Monday 26 November 2012

I heart: Brighton Rock + Color Riche Intense

My favorite lipstick color at the moment is Brighton Rock from Topshop. It’s a bold and bright pink color which is suitable for both day time and evening use. It keeps my lips moisturized without looking shiny. I personally prefer matte lipsticks over shiny lipsticks any day. Once applied the color lasts for a long time which is good for people like me who forget to re-apply lipstick throughout the day. The pink color is always in fashion during the summer, but I personally wear it all year around because I love it that much.
I also like to wear a matching blusher and I find that Stila has really nice self adjusting blushers which are long lasting. 
My favorite one is called "Self Adjusting Coral" which I find very easy to blend and it gives me a lovely fresh look. 




I have also been looking everywhere for a warm cherry colored lipstick that I can gently tap on during the day and which I can apply heavier at night. I just struck gold! L'Oréal's new collection called 'Color Riche Intense' have colors that suit everyone. My favorite color in the collection is #376 which looks like a cherry red color with a hint of pink. 





No comments:

Post a Comment