Tuesday 27 November 2012

I heart: Winter Parka

Jacket/Parka: Topshop   Hat: Newlook  JeansBoohoo

I love my new Luxe Nylon Parka from Topshop. It has a beautiful gray faux fur lining with a large hoddie to keep me warm this winter. The Parka has really wide pockets which I find really useful because I don’t like carrying around huge bags when all I really need is my wallet, keys, makeup and mobile… and maybe even a small notebook. It’s not a cheap jacket but I think it’s important to invest in clothing that will keep you as warm as possible this winter as cold waves are likely to emerge at some point. There is also a green military version of the jacket which I have seen a lot of girls wear but I prefer the blue version because I don’t necessarily like to wear the same color as everyone else. 

2 comments:

  1. You're sooo beautiful! Love the parka xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just wondered what size you got this coat in and what size you usally are because i have just ordered it !! please please would appreciate if you could email me at jazmin.charlotte@live.com. i went with my normal size but everyone goes on that its wayyy tooo big and im concerend haha

    ReplyDelete