Wednesday 28 November 2012

I heart: Fall Jacket + Collar




Collar: ASOS Jacket: NewLook Jeans: Boohoo Boots: Forever 21


I have been taking advantage of all the discounts available now that we are getting closer to the holiday season. I have been ordering personalized Christmas gifts and outdoor clothing. I have been shopping a lot online instead of actually making an effort to physically go to the stores. I have to admit that i like the excitement of receiving packages in the mail which is a process that usually only takes a couple of days. I am completely in love with ASOS and I love that they offer a wide range of products and brands. They also update their collections every day so there is always something new to check out. 
Recently I ordered a faux fur collar which i think has a really soft feel and I think it really spices up any plain coat or leather jacket. I am also very pleased with my new wedged boots which has a warm brown leather color that I can match with pretty much anything. The best part is the fact that they are wide legged and easy to walk in which is huge pluses in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment